Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance (Robert M. Pirsig)
Zen is a travelogue, an autobiography and a treatise on 'Quality' (where Greek and Buddhist philosophy converge), but as literature it's far more than the sum of its parts...
Pirsig uses the analogy of motorcycle construction to explain perception, but it's left to the reader to see that he's also using the novel format to deconstruct 'Time, Identity and Truth'.
This is one of the few books that could genuinely be called life-changing. -- The Guardian
取書方法〡How to pick up
1. 預約親臨「蒲書館」〡At PPO Library
- 新蒲崗雙喜街17號富德工業大廈19A室〡19A, Success Industrial Building, 17 Sheung Hei Street, San Po Kwong
- 最佳時間為星期三日間〡Our best time is Wednesday daytime；或/OR
2. 預約親臨 「書送快樂」辦公室〡At our Sheung Wan office
- 上環文咸東街111號 MW Tower 15樓〡15/F, MW Tower, 111 Bonham Street
- 最佳時間為星期五日間〡Our best time is Friday daytime；或/OR
3. 經由順豐派送〡Through SF EXPRESS