Whatever you think think the opposite. (Paul Arden)
Paul arden was a titan in the world of advertising. He was the ringmaster behind the whole creative circus that saw British Airways become 'The World's Favourite Airline', The Independent become the new intelligentsia's favourite newspaper and Margaret Thatcher the nation's favourite leader.
His first book, It's Not How Good You Are, It's How Good You Want to Be, became a word of mouth classic, selling more than half a million copies. Whatever You Think, Think the Opposite is an even more daring attack on the way we look at our work and our world. Whether you sell, manage, or buy, Arden will inspire you with his counterintuitive axioms, startling anecdotes, brilliant photographs, and offbeat quotations from artists, scientists, and philosophers.
The book will force you to rethink everything. And it will give you the confidence to take bigger risks and enjoy your work more than you can imagine.
取書方法〡How to pick up
1. 預約親臨「蒲書館」〡At PPO Library
- 新蒲崗雙喜街17號富德工業大廈19A室〡19A, Success Industrial Building, 17 Sheung Hei Street, San Po Kwong
- 最佳時間為星期三日間〡Our best time is Wednesday daytime；或/OR
2. 預約親臨 「書送快樂」辦公室〡At our Sheung Wan office
- 上環文咸東街111號 MW Tower 15樓〡15/F, MW Tower, 111 Bonham Street
- 最佳時間為星期五日間〡Our best time is Friday daytime；或/OR
3. 經由順豐派送〡Through SF EXPRESS