Lennon: 1940-1980 [Visual Documentary] (John Robertson)
The book is hailed as the most comprehensive document on the life of John Lenon ever published. Thousands of individual daily entries, plus a major collection of photographs... some rare, many in colour.
As rich as a personal diary, this unique 'visual documentary' follows his life in fine detail, year-by-year, day-by-day... his Liverpool boyhood... the heights of Beatlemania... is relationship with Yoko Ono, his solo career... the enigma of his death and its aftermath.
Exhaustively researched, here is the ultimate campanion to the life and work of John Lenon...signer, songwriter, Beatle, artist, author, actor and activist... a major figure of the 20th century.
取書方法〡How to pick up
1. 預約親臨「蒲書館」〡At PPO Library
- 新蒲崗雙喜街17號富德工業大廈19A室〡19A, Success Industrial Building, 17 Sheung Hei Street, San Po Kwong
- 最佳時間為星期三日間〡Our best time is Wednesday daytime；或/OR
2. 預約親臨 「書送快樂」辦公室〡At our Sheung Wan office
- 上環文咸東街111號 MW Tower 15樓〡15/F, MW Tower, 111 Bonham Street
- 最佳時間為星期五日間〡Our best time is Friday daytime；或/OR
3. 經由順豐派送〡Through SF EXPRESS