Khul-Khaal: Five Egyptian Women Tell Their Stories (Nayra Atiya)
This book collects five oral histories of Egyptian women from middle to working class recorded by UNICEF prize-winning author and oral historian Nayra Atiya.
"This very informative and engrossing book presents Egyptian women of courage and tenacity who command and hold the reader's attention as each tells her story. Because these humble women share so openly some of the most intimate and important moments of their lives, they remain in the memory long after the book is finished...
Their moving and often poignant stories shatter many of the popular assumptions that Western and Third World feminists alike have about the lives of working class women."
-- Washington Report on Middle East Affairs
取書方法〡How to pick up
1. 預約親臨「蒲書館」〡At PPO Library
- 新蒲崗雙喜街17號富德工業大廈19A室〡19A, Success Industrial Building, 17 Sheung Hei Street, San Po Kwong
- 最佳時間為星期三日間〡Our best time is Wednesday daytime；或/OR
2. 預約親臨 「書送快樂」辦公室〡At our Sheung Wan office
- 上環文咸東街111號 MW Tower 15樓〡15/F, MW Tower, 111 Bonham Street
- 最佳時間為星期五日間〡Our best time is Friday daytime；或/OR
3. 經由順豐派送〡Through SF EXPRESS