In Order To Live (Yeonmi Park)
I am most grateful for two things: that I was born in North Korea, and that I escaped from North Korea.'
Yeonmi Park was not dreaming of freedom when she escaped from North Korea. She didn't even know what it meant to be free. All she knew was that she was running for her life, that if she and her family stayed behind they would die - from starvation, or disease, or even execution.
This book is the story of Park's struggle to survive in the darkest, most repressive country on earth; her harrowing escape through China's underworld of smugglers and human traffickers; and then her escape from China across the Gobi desert to Mongolia, with only the stars to guide her way, and from there to South Korea and at last to freedom; and finally her emergence as a leading human rights activist - all before her 21st birthday.
取書方法〡How to pick up
1. 預約親臨「蒲書館」〡At PPO Library
- 新蒲崗雙喜街17號富德工業大廈19A室〡19A, Success Industrial Building, 17 Sheung Hei Street, San Po Kwong
- 最佳時間為星期三日間〡Our best time is Wednesday daytime；或/OR
2. 預約親臨 「書送快樂」辦公室〡At our Sheung Wan office
- 上環文咸東街111號 MW Tower 15樓〡15/F, MW Tower, 111 Bonham Street
- 最佳時間為星期五日間〡Our best time is Friday daytime；或/OR
3. 經由順豐派送〡Through SF EXPRESS