Children's Picturebooks: The Art of Visual Storytelling (M Salisbury & M Styles)
What does it take to create a successful picturebook for children? In seven chapters, this book covers the key stages of conceiving a narrative, creating a visual language and developing storyboards and design of a picturebook. The book includes interviews with leading children’s picturebook illustrators, as well as case studies of their work. The picturebooks and artists featured hail from Australia, Belgium, Cuba, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Taiwan, the UK and the USA.
About the Author
Martin Salisbury is an illustrator and Professor of Illustration at Anglia Ruskin University, where he leads the UK's first Masters program in children's book illustration. He is the author of Play Pen: New Children's Book Illustration (2007).
Morag Styles is Professor of Children's Literature at the University of Cambridge. She is the author of Art, Narrative and Childhood (2003).
取書方法〡How to pick up
1. 預約親臨「蒲書館」〡At PPO Library
- 新蒲崗雙喜街17號富德工業大廈19A室〡19A, Success Industrial Building, 17 Sheung Hei Street, San Po Kwong
- 最佳時間為星期三日間〡Our best time is Wednesday daytime；或/OR
2. 預約親臨 「書送快樂」辦公室〡At our Sheung Wan office
- 上環文咸東街111號 MW Tower 15樓〡15/F, MW Tower, 111 Bonham Street
- 最佳時間為星期五日間〡Our best time is Friday daytime；或/OR
3. 經由順豐派送〡Through SF EXPRESS