Charlie and the Chocolate Factory(Roald Dahl)
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is a 1964 children's novel by British author Roald Dahl. The story features the adventures of young Charlie Bucket inside the chocolate factory of eccentric chocolatier Willy Wonka.
The book has been adapted into two major motion pictures: Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory in 1971, and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory in 2005.
The story was originally inspired by Roald Dahl's experience of chocolate companies during his schooldays. Cadbury would often send test packages to the schoolchildren in exchange for their opinions on the new products. At that time, Cadbury and Rowntree's were England's two largest chocolate makers and they each often tried to steal trade secrets by sending spies, posing as employees, into the other's factory. Because of this, both companies became highly protective of their chocolate-making processes. It was a combination of this secrecy and the elaborate, often gigantic, machines in the factory that inspired Dahl to write the story.
取書方法〡How to pick up
1. 預約親臨「蒲書館」〡At PPO Library
- 新蒲崗雙喜街17號富德工業大廈19A室〡19A, Success Industrial Building, 17 Sheung Hei Street, San Po Kwong
- 最佳時間為星期三日間〡Our best time is Wednesday daytime；或/OR
2. 預約親臨 「書送快樂」辦公室〡At our Sheung Wan office
- 上環文咸東街111號 MW Tower 15樓〡15/F, MW Tower, 111 Bonham Street
- 最佳時間為星期五日間〡Our best time is Friday daytime；或/OR
3. 經由順豐派送〡Through SF EXPRESS