A Bear Called Paddington (Michael Bond, Peggy Fortnum)
Have you ever wondered why this cute and cuddly bear is called Paddington? That's because Paddington Station is where he was first found by Mr. and Mrs. Brown when he arrived in London from Peru.
Since then their lives have never been quite the same… for ordinary things like having a bath or travelling on the underground become quite extraordinary when a bear called Paddington is involved.
Paddington Bear has been delighting adults and children alike with his earnest good intentions and humorous misadventures for over sixty years. Unabridged and illustrated in spectacular full-colour throughout, this beautiful edition of a much-loved classic will enchant established Paddington fans and a new generation of readers alike.
取書方法〡How to pick up
1. 預約親臨「蒲書館」〡At PPO Library
- 新蒲崗雙喜街17號富德工業大廈19A室〡19A, Success Industrial Building, 17 Sheung Hei Street, San Po Kwong
- 最佳時間為星期三日間〡Our best time is Wednesday daytime；或/OR
2. 預約親臨 「書送快樂」辦公室〡At our Sheung Wan office
- 上環文咸東街111號 MW Tower 15樓〡15/F, MW Tower, 111 Bonham Street
- 最佳時間為星期五日間〡Our best time is Friday daytime；或/OR
3. 經由順豐派送〡Through SF EXPRESS