Anne Frank And The Children Of The Holocaust(Carol Ann Lee)
Anne Frank's diary changed how the world saw the Holocaust. This book will change how you see Anne Frank.
This highly moving account examines both the fate of the Frank family and the wider picture of the Holocaust. Interspersed with their story are personal accounts of survivors, excerpts from the other victims' journals, and black-and-white photos.
A perfect blend of historical information and emotional narratives, this book makes an excellent companion to the diary, offering an indepth look at the life of Anne Frank, and an intimate history of the young people who experienced the Holocaust.
取書方法〡How to pick up
1. 預約親臨「蒲書館」〡At PPO Library
- 新蒲崗雙喜街17號富德工業大廈19A室〡19A, Success Industrial Building, 17 Sheung Hei Street, San Po Kwong
- 最佳時間為星期三日間〡Our best time is Wednesday daytime；或/OR
2. 預約親臨 「書送快樂」辦公室〡At our Sheung Wan office
- 上環文咸東街111號 MW Tower 15樓〡15/F, MW Tower, 111 Bonham Street
- 最佳時間為星期五日間〡Our best time is Friday daytime；或/OR
3. 經由順豐派送〡Through SF EXPRESS